- Primary Hospital Affiliation:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Also Associated With:
- The Miriam Hospital
- Medical School: Brown University, Alpert School of Medicine
- Residency: Rhode Island Hospital, Brown University, Alpert Medical School
- Residency: University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio, TX
- Residency: Rhode Island Hospital
- Area of Expertise:
- Peripheral nerve entrapment
Deus Cielo, MD, received his medical degree from the Dartmouth School of Medicine and the Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University in 1996. He remained at Brown University where he completed his internship in general surgery, as well as his residency training in neurological surgery. After completion of his training, he joined the neurosurgical faculty at Brown University where he is an assistant professor in the department of clinical neurosciences.
Cielo specializes in adult general neurosurgery. His practice includes patients with arthritic/degenerative diseases of the spine and peripheral nerve disorders, as well as both benign and malignant tumors of the brain and spine.
Rhode Island Hospital APC 6
593 Eddy StProvidence, RI 02903