The Miriam Hospital
A tradition of superior patient care
- About The Miriam Hospital
- For Patients & Visitors
- Our Centers & Services
- Our Locations
- For Our Neighbors
- Giving to The Miriam
- Foundation Boards
- Development Team
- Philanthropy News
- 2016 Honor Roll of Supporters
- Planned Giving
- Donating Securities
- Magic of Venice Gala and Auction
- Donor Profile: Arthur and Joyce Hurvitz
- Donor Profile: David and Belle Rampone
- The Olive Oil Health Initiative
- Fundraising Newsletters
- Women’s Association
Planned Giving at The Miriam Hospital
For more information about planned giving, please contact John Garcia at 401-606-4615 or email John.Garcia@lifespan.org.
Planned giving provides a meaningful opportunity to support The Miriam Hospital’s mission “to inspire one another to improve the health and spirit of the lives we touch." Without this crucial support, the hospital would not be able to provide the excellent quality of care and commitment, for which we are renowned, to our patients and the community.
Leave a Lasting Legacy
Planned giving offers many options to help you make a charitable gift while deriving financial benefits, including income for life for you or another, and an immediate one-time charitable income tax deduction for a portion of your gift (in the year of the gift.) In many cases a planned gift can allow a donor to make a stretch gift and receive an income stream in return.
- Charitable Gift Annuity
- Charitable Lead Trust
- Charitable Remainder Unitrust
- Real Estate and Other Assets
Visit out planned giving blog to read informative and timely articles to help you plan your gift. Read blog
The Living Heritage Society
The Miriam Hospital’s Living Heritage Society honors our generous donors who have made a planned gift, or included the hospital as a beneficiary of their estate plan, retirement account, or life insurance.
If you have already designated The Miriam Hospital as a beneficiary of your estate plan, retirement account, or life insurance; please let us know so that we can welcome you as a member of the Living Heritage Society.
Membership benefits include:
- Recognition in The Miriam Hospital publications.
- Invitations to attend exclusive Living Heritage Society and Miriam Hospital events.
- Subscription to The Miriam Memo and Traditions with the latest hospital updates.
- Invitation to a VIP hospital tour.
- The knowledge that you are ensuring excellence in healthcare for future generations.